Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: MCM Sale for me!

  1. #1
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    My friend at work is moving about 2 hours from Madison and she is the one responsible for my getting hooked on AG and said she will be going to the sale for both of us!!! Yippee Yay!!! I gotta save up! Gosh, but I'm gonna miss her, though!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Two hours, sound like a ROAD TRIP to me.
    Yipee!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Ashley's Mommy:
    My friend at work is moving about 2 hours from Madison and she is the one responsible for my getting hooked on AG and said she will be going to the sale for both of us!!! Yippee Yay!!! I gotta save up! Gosh, but I'm gonna miss her, though!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now here is the true "AG Goner" Spirit! AG Christmas is done, so on to more AG EOYBA days! I love it! You go girl!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •